Loving God Holy

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I will be moving

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Good morning. I have decided to move, but I am keeping the name, 'Loving God Holy.' I am going to keep this site open so the people who would like to visit me may do so.

My name is Rosemary. I have been trying to do this anonymously, but I felt as if I was not being sincere somehow. I have nothing to hide. I just wanted you to concentrate more on God than on me.

I am moving because I got into a little bit of a problem. Ya see, I have a homepage but in order to get to it, I have to login at a different place. It caused many difficulties, because I have several sites, and I manage a few. This is why I decided to write the Bible in the first place! lol.

I am sincerely grateful for all the comments, helpful hints, and encouragement I have received from everyone. May God bless you all, and I look forward to see you over at the other site.