Loving God Holy

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello 4/2/2006

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Good day. How are you? If you haven't noticed, I've been too preoccupied with the news. It seems no one in our press department is, so I have been tracking down articles.

I have many other sites, but that is a different story. I am writing to let you know that I will be writing Loving God Holy at WordPress. It was too time consuming writing the same thing twice. lol. If you have any difficulty leaving comments, please let me know by e-mailling me.

I pray all is well with you. Please continue to visit. If you really decide you like this site better, I will switch back. Hey, what's a little inconvience? :)

God bless us all.