Loving God Holy

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You Are My Rock and My Salvation

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are my Rock and Salvation,
To You alone shall I praise,
Almighty yet Merciful,
'Tis Your advise I seek.

I am disturb about many things. There are peoples in the Darfur region of Sudan that are being stolen and sold into slavery, raped, and murdered, yet we do nothing. Talk is cheap, and I've been doing all that I can to let people know. Please Lord, come to their aid. Rescue these poor children of Yours.

Many people liked the State of the Union last night. I did not. I liked the foreign policy part, but he keeps talking about spending! We simply do not have the money, and the government is not supposed to be spending our money in most of these ways.

I am very frustrated. As a Christian, it is my duty to help my fellow man. My government steps in and takes that duty and privilege away from me. We have corrupt organizations, such as the Red Cross, who do not spend our money where and why we send it.

I did not give any money to the victims of Katrina. I did not know where to give it, and then the government stepped in, the state had their hand out, and everyone was blaming the one person who had nothing to do with it! Our President.

I feel very badly that I did not help. I do not like this feeling. It isn't fair. God, please prevent them from coming up with new programs that will not work. If You see a program that will be successful and is constitutional, by all means, let it succeed! Otherwise, let them all fail.

God, I do not know who else to cry out to, because I've tried talking to the people in power. That is a joke. I do not want to give up hope! I know I can trust You.

Please help the citizens in Iran to overthrow their government. Help them to uprise against their government and the mullahs, so the peoples can be free. Only by freedom's call, can they know You.

Did You know it is the death penalty to change from Islam to Christianity? Of course You know. You must help, O Lord. Free Your people. Make them let Your people go!

Lord, please help the poor people in North Korea, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Burma, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, Yemen, all the states in the ME, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Viet Cong, Cambodia, Laos, Philipians, Indonesia, Turkey, help the Kurds to gain their freedom and their own country, Kosovo, Serbia, all the Balkin states, Nigeria, Liberia, Lybia, Somalia, Chad, Sri Lanka, China, Mongolia, and all the countries. We need You desparately!

Please do not delay. You, who is all Powerful, full of Justice and Mercy, full of Wisdom and Hope and Love. I love You, Lord. In Jesus' Precious name I pray. Amen.